- 1 tray of Chicken wings
- 3 Tbsp Olive oil
- Salt and ground Black pepper
- 40g Butter
- 2 Tbsp Cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp Franks Hot Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Tomato puree
- 1 Tbsp Lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 200C. Prepare the chicken wings, arrange them on a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake for 30 minutes.
- To make the buffalo wing sauce, place a small pot over a low heat. Add the butter and allow to melt before adding in the cider vinegar, hot sauce, lemon juice and tomato puree. Remove from the heat and set aside until serving.
- Once the wings come out of the oven, leave to cool for 1 minute. Place the chicken wings in a large bowl and pour the sauce on top, tossing with your hands to evenly coat each wing.
- For best results, serve immediately in small portions or in the large bowl. A tray of chicken wings should cover 4 people as a starter or 2 as a main.